Saturday, July 16, 2011

The long legs family

Photos usually don't show people's real height. It's the same for babies. It happened often that friends and family who haven't seen Billie in a while, but check the blog religiously, tell me how taller she is than they imagined. Yes, Billie is tall and skinny for her age. She will be 13 months in 2 days and most people thinks she is 18 months when they meet her.



But everything can be explain when you know Jonas and I. We are both tall and skinny. The branch doesn't fall far from the tree they say. We are the long legs family! When I was younger, I hated when people were telling me how tall I was. I still don't like it. For some, it may be a compliment, but for me, not really. I never thought tall women were beautiful or more elegant. I just wish people could stop telling Billie that comment and let her get her own opinion about herself and grow with no complex of her height. You have to be careful of what you say to people. Sometimes you may not think it affect them but it does. Do you have a physical complex that everyone talks to you about?

No comments:

Post a Comment