Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's been a while

I know, I know, it's been a while. I have to say that I didnt have so much time to spend in front of the computer lately (except for work). It's summer here and we try to enjoy every second of it.

Billie is growing and evolving every day now. I'm so impress by her motor skills and she talks all the time! She doesnt say much, few words here and there but she talks and doesnt stop! That's quite cute. We now communicate much more as well. She can show me what she want and say no when she doesn't want something. It makes everyone's life much easier!


She is now a big fan of sitting on her chairs (she owns three vintage ones). She sit on them and read book or just look at herself sitting. My baby girl acts more like a toddler now...Next thing I know she will start university! Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment