Thursday, March 31, 2011

3:45am

Yes it is 3:45am...

Billie decided and seems convinced that she is done sleeping... sadly I wasn't.

I can't really complain though, I think, in 9 months, it is the first time that I really have to wake up and do something else then trying to make her fall asleep at this early time. She usually wakes up but fall asleep right away after 2-3 minutes.

Now for some reason it is different. She is WIDE awake!

Better accept it so I decided to open the tv and watch HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE with Marilyn Monroe. 



I have something for old movies.

The happy music, the elegance of the women, the handsome gentlemen, the fashion of course, the singing, the image quality, etc

And Billie loves the opening with the orchestra. We already watched it twice!

I think she'll be a romantic like her maman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment