Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I want it for me!

Ok, so maybe that could be a very good gift idea for Billie's 1st birthday but inside of me, I'm dreaming of owning this drawing book illustrated by Nina Chakrabarti



My wonderful world of Fashion is an interactive colouring book for fashionistas. The book encourages creativity, with illustrations to colour in and designs to finish off, as well as simple ideas for making and doing. Covering clothing, shoes, bags, jewellery and others, the illustrations expose both vintage fashions and contemporary invented designs from the illustrator's own imagination. It also features brief historical notes to encourage children to be inspired by history and by the fashion of other cultures.

Here's few illustrations featured  in the book:





How amazing this book sound? I think it has been made for all ages and I deeply wish Billie and I will get one to share. Drawing with my daughter... a dream! Can't wait!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment