Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Billie's room

After talking about one of my dream baby's room, I had the idea to actually let you visit Billie's room.

It's very simple. We like small details and nothing too over the top. Its a place to sleep and relax so it has to be peaceful in there. Also, we are renting this appartment so we didn't feel like spending too much on her room.

You can recognize the Swedish Alphabets frame from IKEA as well as the Moose back riding.

The rocking chair was the one my mom rocked me in when I was a baby... Every time I sit in it to put Billie to bed, I imagine my mom doing the same with me. This was the good old days! :)

We bought these wood vintage wall hooks from ETSY. Love the retro look they bring to the room.

I was pregnant when I first saw this wooli felt caddy. It's so useful. So happy I finally bought it. I put the pacifier, blankets and toys in there. Best way to never look for them everywhere in the appartment!

We use a lot wood pallets for some decoration elements in the appartment. Here we made book shelves with them. 

To embellish this drawer we also bought at IKEA, we changed the knobs for some cute red birds. Found them on ETSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment