Thursday, December 1, 2011

NEW IN- Wheely Bug Cow

I know, it's not Christmas yet but I couldnt resist this little Wheely Cow. It's so cute and fun!




It comes in two differents sizes. I sadly found this out after we got ours.

The SMALL size is made for the 18 months and older and the LARGE one is for the 36 months and older. I bought the large one by mistake but decided to keep it. Billie is growing so fast and thought she would enjoy it for a longer period of time. I have to say, she doesn't play with it so much right now as it's too big for her but she still push it around the house. I love the wood detail on it and the very simple design. Fits our home decoration but it's still a fun toy for our Billie. The Wheely Bug is offer as a cow, lady bug, mouse, tiger and few mores. A nice Christmas gift no?

No comments:

Post a Comment