Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ETSY FINDS- 1st birthday invitation

So, to keep going with the 1st birthday party theme for my ETSY finds, I'll now present you some nice 1st birthday invitation.

This first one, created by Gracie Girl Notes, is nice because it's made out of recycled kraft paper. I like the simplicity of it as well. Cute, simple and direct.


This second one has a fun retro style. Created by Flipawoo you can choose different colors. 


I love this third one created by Ink Obsession Designs. The colors, the little lion and the fact that you can print it yourself. 


This one, created by KM Thomas Designs, is just dreamy. Well, you need to have the perfect black and white photo to go with it, otherwise, I'm scared the effect won't be the same. 


This last one, created by Itsy Belle, is simply cute and funny! Very different, unique and perfect for your little boy. Again, a fun retro look.


When is your little one turning one?

No comments:

Post a Comment