Monday, May 9, 2011

Mini Rodini- summer pants

Just bought these beautiful pants for Billie online at MINI RODINI.




I discovered MINI RODINI when I got pregnant while searching for swedish brands for kids. It was love at first sight. I bought few things at their actual store when I was in Stockholm last December. This panda t-shirt has been very practical so far. There's one thing I didnt buy and still think about everyday; a heather grey crew neck sweater with a print of a rabbit wearing a big bow (and the bow is real, it's not a print). I loved it but wasn't sure if it would fit her. When I got back home and decided to order it online, it was sold out. I'm still dreaming about it and tried to find it everywhere...If you spot it somewhere, let me know, Billie and I really wants it!

No comments:

Post a Comment