Thursday, May 19, 2011

SMALLABLE wishlist- Travelling accessories

We are soon leaving for CORSICA. We love travelling and planning to do so at least twice a year every year. 

SMALLABLE as a section called "Travel Accessories." I decided to browse on it and let you know Billie's and I favorites items.

The first one is the APRIL SHOWER Grey Owls White Vanity Case. It's not because Billie is only 11 months that she doesn't need one of these. She has her own shampoo & soap, her little brush and much more to carry in it. I actually think that it's very useful. I like the look of this one. Very simple and cute with the little stars.



The second thing we fell in love with is a bottle made by the Japanese illustrator and artist Shinzi Katoh. How cute is the illustration on it? Plus, I think a reusable bottle is always very handy when you're out visiting for long hours.

The last thing Billie and I couldn't resist is this suitcase made by LALÉ. It has a fun retro look and the best thing about it is that you can fold it to save space.




Are you planning to go away soon? If so, where? I'm curious to discover new destinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment