Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bonnie Stuart- vintage shoes

When I was pregnant, my business partner, Melanie and I, went flea market shopping for UNICORN. We always do amazing discovery for the store in these church basement markets or outdoor flea markets. This time, we found the cutest leather walking boots for toddlers made by a brand called BONNIE STUART. They are vintage but new. No one ever wore them so the leather is fresh and shinny. I just remembered Billie had those when I got home yesterday evening and decided to try them on her for the first time.



Well, they are still too big but I'm so happy because they look way too good. They will be perfect when she will be more stable walking.



The style of these boots is very unique and the dark turquoise green leather color so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment