Thursday, April 7, 2011

Smallable wishlist- Egmont Rabbit Lamp

I don't have time to go shopping. Never. We'll, I could go shopping on weekend but I work in a boutique all week, so, the last thing I feel like doing when I'm off is going in one! Make sense? We don't sell any children clothes at UNICORN, so the best way I found for shopping Billie's fashion pieces is online. 

Shopping online is magical! My personal opinion... You can visit many stores at one, have a cart full of wishful products in each of them and, you have all the time you need to think about it. 

One of my favorite online boutique is SMALLABLE. Well, be aware that if you start shopping on it, you may spend few hours on your computer because they offer tones of beautiful products. 

Over the weeks, I'll browse for you and make you discover Billie & I's favorites item offered on SMALLABLE.

Our first pick is the EGMONT RABBIT LAMP:


I know, it's not a clothing piece but it would be a perfect decoration for Billie's room. It's white, simple and very cute, especially when you light it up at night. Billie's birthday is coming... could be another very good gift for our 1 year old little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment