Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smallable wishlist- L'Esprit de Luna Old pink Romper

I love the color BLACK but I think this summer my favorite color will be OLD PINK. I just keep falling in love with everything made with this color. This new obsession is as good for me as it is for Billie. On SMALLABLE, I found this very cute romper from l'ESPRIT DE LUNA. I remember how much I loved rompers for Billie last summer. That's why I think this one would be very useful and pretty at the same time.




What I love about rompers is that your daughter will grow with it. It's never too short and it's still very cute with tights and a cardigan. Billie has been wearing hers from last summer all  winter. Just buy it a bit bigger so the body will fit for a longer period of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment