Saturday, April 2, 2011

Natursutten

Billie gets lots of comments about her pacifier. People are very curious about it. I think she has the coolest one on the market. She loved it right away and to be honest, it has been very helpful in critical situation for us. When it was time to shop for a pacifier, I knew I wanted those retro style one and was very pleased when I found the NATURSUTTEN pacifiers. 



NATURSUTTEN is a brand from DENMARK and produced in Italy. Their pacifiers are all made with natural rubber from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree. The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is eliminated during production. 




It has a useful handle that Billie can grab and play with. It's very soft and silent (no plastic noises like some other pacifiers do). One thing that I like about them is that they are molded in one piece without joints or cracks where usually dirt and bacteria accumulate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment